Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, snow, snow...

I am tired of snow!!! I know that Nashville is north of both Texas and Mississippi, but last I checked, Tennessee is still in the South!! But yet again, Mother Nature has blessed us with a snowstorm. I am tired of it, and it just makes me want to move back to Austin.

In other news, this is my off week in boot camp and I have done NOTHING! I am absolutely going to die on Monday when we get back to it. And to make things worse the aforementioned snow forced us to cancel the best part of off week: PANCAKE PANTRY!! It is a Nashville institution and it is way too busy to go on the weekends, so I look forward to this every month.

I also turned in my first paper of the semester tonight. It is for a class I don't really care for and to be honest, I don't think it's my best work. However, it is now in my past and there is nothing I can do about it now, so....

With all of these stressers this week, I am very much looking forward to going home this weekend. My wonderful mom's birthday is tomorrow, so Max and I are loading up and heading back to MS to celebrate with her. More on that trip when I get back!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: