Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Survived!!

So I'm apparently really bad at this blogging thing. Maybe grad school and blogging aren't supposed to be done at the same time. But alas, I have survived my first year of graduate school! (almost) I have about a week until my last final is due but I will push through to summer. And after that comes....

I GET TO GO TO AUSTIN!!! My best friend from college is graduating with her Master's on May 21, so I get to go play for a couple weeks to celebrate. I miss Austin and UT each and every day and am so excited to go back!

After I return I get to move into my new house and get to explore this great city of Nashville over the summer. I will also be working part time at Vandy to put some food on the table. If you know of fun summer in Nashville activities I should not miss, let me know! This may be my only summer here!

2 comments:

  1. There are LOTS of fun things to do here in the summer. Sounds games, the Vanderbilt baseball regional in June (wink, wink), Frist Fridays--outdoor event at the Frist one Friday a month. I know there are other festival-type things I am forgetting--downtown Franklin has something every summer. AND we are going to have Mexican and margaritas soon! Good luck getting through the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been wanting to tour the new Yazoo brewery location in the Gulch if you have any interest.

    ReplyDelete