Monday, June 27, 2011

Aaaaaand I'm Back!

So again I've gotten behind on this blogging thing but I am back now! And now that it is summer, I don't have school as an excuse to not blog. So to get things started here's a look at what I've been up to so far this summer...

I went to Austin and got to visit my old campus and some of my best friends in the world. It was a great 10 days and I'm sure I gained 15 lbs with all the Mexican food I ate!



When I got back from Austin, I hung out with some country music stars at CMA Fest. It was pretty much 4 days of awesomeness and I'm so glad I got to go with my wonderful friend Raysha!


I also got my puppy back! Isn't he cute? Yeah... that's what I thought until Father's Day weekend when he proceeded to jump out the window of a (slow-moving) truck as I pulled into my parent's driveway. Now before you judge my dog-mom skills - he had never, EVER shown any interest in open car windows until about 5 seconds before he jumped out. Nevertheless, he survived and I don't feel too sorry for him...




I also got to see these little cuties. I hadn't see Tyler (the oldest boy - blonde) since last September and he's gotten so big!! He's now 10 years old and is very grown up, mind you. I love these kiddos more than I could ever express and am eternally grateful to my sister for giving me such wonderful nephews/niece. I am lucky to be their aunt.



This past weekend my friends Courtney and Jonathan invited me up to their pool for a day in the sun! I got quite the sunburn but Courtney's pie more than made up for the pain I'm still in!


This is one of the many mushroom friends that have popped up in my yard recently due to all the rain. I just got some new photo apps on my iPhone so I decided to play with this toadstool. It's just too perfect!



Finally, yesterday was quite the rainy Sunday so pretty much the only thing I did was venture to Target where I bought Max a brand new sweaky toy! I know, I know -- he's too spoiled. But, he loved the toy so much he took it to bed with him last night!

Well that is about it from me for now, but I promise to keep more up to date with this thing!
Much love to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment